Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011
Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011 is a comprehensive,easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reportingprinciples used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with theneeds of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor inmind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritativeaccounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profitorganizations. At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP2011 features many examples and illustrations that will assistprofessionals in applying authoritative literature to real-lifesituations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables users to find neededinformation quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related tonot-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principlesapplicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types ofnot-for-profit organizations
- A comprehensive disclosure checklist that helps financialstatement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosuresrequired by GAAP have been considered
- Many examples and illustrations that make putting accountingtheory into practice an easy task
Destined to become the reference you keep at your side, WileyNot-for-Profit GAAP 2011 strives to be a thorough, reliablereference that nonprofit accounting professionals will useconstantly.
552 pages; ISBN 9781118060087
, or download in or
Title: Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011
Author: Richard F. Larkin; Marie DiTommaso
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages