Sustainable Design of Research Laboratories
Planning, Design, and Operation
KlingStubbins is an internationally recognized architecture and design firm with more than sixty years of experience. Founded on values of design excellence, technological sophistication, and client service, KlingStubbins has designed high-performance research environments since its inception. With offices in Philadelphia, PA; Cambridge, MA; Raleigh, NC; San Francisco, CA; Washington, D.C., and Beijing, China the firm has designed sustainable projects throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Ellen Sisle, AIA, LEED AP, Director of Laboratory Planning, is leading the firm's laboratory planning and programming practice.
Paul Leonard, PE, LEED AP, Director of Engineering, has focused on high-performance design of many building types.
Jonathan A. Weiss, AIA, LEED AP, Director of Sustainability, is responsible for the firm's focus on green building.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470915967
, or download in or
Title: Sustainable Design of Research Laboratories
2012 Uniform Plumbing Code 2012 US$ 68.00 515 pages
Sustainable Urban Design 2013 US$ 57.95 256 pages
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > Special classes of buildings > Classed by use > Public buildings
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theatrical costume and costume design > Materials and articles of clothing > Rings, bracelets, armillae, etc. > 1821-
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Architecture > Public, Commercial, or Industrial Buildings