The Leading-Edge Manager's Guide to Success
Strategies and Better Practices
Examining the baggage that most managers have and then helpingthem to understand the personal traits that can limit theirpotential, this book guides you through the pathway of selfdevelopment, then takes you through management and leadershipbetter practices, providing many implementation tools.
- All you need to know when getting prepared for a 'managementrole'
- How to develop 'conquest leadership' attributes
- Traits to make you a 'winning' CEO
- Latest thinking on KPIs, quarterly rolling planning, decisionbased reporting and performance related pay
- How to create Winning Management and Leadershp Habits
- Examines how to become More Financially Aware
This book is a very practical guide with templates, 'how to doit tools', stories about gifted leaders, checklists and examplesand is devoid of all intellectual arguments on management. Withdirectional guidance on what managers need to know in order to beable to manage and lead others, The Leading-Edge Manager's Guideto Success helps managers and 'managers to be' as they climbthe 'management mountain.'
400 pages; ISBN 9781118023129
, or download in or
Title: The Leading-Edge Manager's Guide to Success
Author: David Parmenter