The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
MacBook Air Portable Genius
Apple's newest MacBook Air is smaller, lighter, and more powerful than ever. And this convenient little book is loaded with tips and techniques for everything from getting started with your MacBook Air to maximizing power and battery life. Learn innovative ways to accomplish a task more efficiently, master the new features of the MacBook Air, and take advantage of all the remote features and accessories. Fun, hip, and portable, this guide has what every Mac fan needs to know about the MacBook Air.
- The new MacBook Air features flash storage, longer battery life, a full-sized keyboard with multitouch trackpad, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and extreme portability
- This convenient, portable guide explains popular new features and how to make the most of them
- Covers all the key skills, tools, and shortcuts to make you a more efficient MacBook user
- Includes plenty of hip tips for configuring the multitouch trackpad, maximizing power, streamlining common tasks, and more
As cool as the MacBook Air itself, this book has what you need to maximize your portable computer.
336 pages; ISBN 9781118077214
, or download in or
More from this author
- Word Spy2004US$ 17.99433 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages