The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
British Association of Dermatologists' Management Guidelines
Incorporates the basic guidelines that have been expanded with extra material including:
- Web address for the guideline
- Editorial comment
- Links to additional guidelines from other international organizations
- Links to the BAD’s patient-information leaflets
- Other patient-oriented information.
The guidelines themselves are grouped for ease of use into:
- Specific therapeutic agents
The guidelines provide a thoroughly rounded and grounded approach to best-practice dermatologic management using evidence-based principles with additional access to patient-oriented information. For fast access to proven standards of care, dermatologists worldwide can turn to the BAD Management Guidelines with confidence.
344 pages; ISBN 9781444329889
, or download in or
More from this author
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages