British Association of Dermatologists' Management Guidelines
Incorporates the basic guidelines that have been expanded with extra material including:
- Web address for the guideline
- Editorial comment
- Links to additional guidelines from other international organizations
- Links to the BAD’s patient-information leaflets
- Other patient-oriented information.
The guidelines themselves are grouped for ease of use into:
- Specific therapeutic agents
The guidelines provide a thoroughly rounded and grounded approach to best-practice dermatologic management using evidence-based principles with additional access to patient-oriented information. For fast access to proven standards of care, dermatologists worldwide can turn to the BAD Management Guidelines with confidence.
344 pages; ISBN 9781444329889
, or download in or
Title: British Association of Dermatologists' Management Guidelines
Author: Neil Cox; John English
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages