The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient
Starting with a thorough grounding in the background and theory of denture treatment, the book goes on to describe clinical procedures for all stages of treatment as well as devoting a chapter to the diagnosis and management of clinical problems. The clinical chapters also include sections on quality control, where topics are suggested for consideration in audit cycles.
Now in full colour throughout, this fifth edition of Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient contains over 100 illustrations and also includes a brand new section on implant overdentures.
- Stresses the importance of evidence-based treatment
- Emphasises care of the elderly and the value of holistic treatment
- Uses a flexible approach to accommodate patient variation
- Highlights the importance of good communication between clinician and dental technician
- Includes many high-quality full colour illustrations
288 pages; ISBN 9781444393255
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages