The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis
Structured over 24 logically arranged and easy-to-follow chapters, Part I of Facial Aesthetics covers the historical evidence for facial aesthetic canons and concepts in depth. It incorporates all aspects relevant to the work of the clinician, including the philosophical and scientific theories of facial beauty, facial attractiveness research, facial expression and the psychosocial ramifications of facial deformities. Part II of the book then goes on to examine clinical evaluation and diagnosis in considerable detail under four sections, from the initial consultation interview and acquisition of diagnostic records (section 1), complete clinical examination and analysis of the craniofacial complex (section 2), in depth analysis of each individual facial region using a top-down approach (section 3) and finally focussing on smile and dentogingival aesthetic evaluation (section 4).
An in-depth, thoughtful, practical and absorbing reference, Facial Aesthetics will find an enthusiastic reception among facial aesthetic surgeons and aesthetic dentists with an interest in refining their understanding and appreciation of the human face and applying practical protocols to their clinical diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Examines facial aesthetics in a clinical context
- Promotes an interdisciplinary approach to facial aesthetic analysis
- Detailed description of the systematic clinical evaluation of the facial soft tissues and craniodentoskeletal complex
- Detailed, step-by-step aesthetic analysis of each facial region
- In-depth analysis of 2D and 3D clinical diagnostic records
- Evidence-based approach, from antiquity to contemporary scientific evidence, to the guidelines employed in planning the correction of facial deformities
- Treatment planning from first principles highlighted
- Clinical notes are highlighted throughout
- Clearly organized and practical format
- Highly illustrated in full colour throughout
456 pages; ISBN 9781444391039
, or download in or
Minds Behind the Brain 2004 US$ 22.99 379 pages
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 40.00 340 pages
Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 2012 US$ 75.00 521 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99