The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
BEYOND SHYNESS: HOW TO CONQUER SOCIAL ANXIETY STEP
How to Conquer Social Anxieties
Almost everyone feels shy or slightly stressed in certain kinds of situations -- with new people, on a job interview, or on a first date. Jonathan Berent has helped thousands who suffer from shyness become calm, confident, and socially adept. He shows how even extremely shy people can overcome the low self-esteem and frustration that settle in after years of social disappointments and rejection, and gradually move toward mastery of the situations they find most difficult.
* Learn about treatment for adults, teenagers, and children (with special advice for parents)
* Practice specific goal-setting exercises and new treatment techniques
* Overcome symptoms that block careers, relationships, and personal fulfillment
* Conquer the entire range of problems -- from mild shyness to crippling social phobias
* Achieve lasting self-esteem
Through interactive exercises and supportive, encouraging words, Beyond Shyness gives shy people a new chance in the social world, a chance at ease in situations that have long been agonizing. Berent shows how to instill a healing confidence and replace rejection with real self-respect.
288 pages; ISBN 9781439147696
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99 290 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2008 US$ 15.95