The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Where Do We Go from Here
Chaos or Community?
In 1967, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., isolated himself from the demands of the civil rights movement, rented a house in Jamaica with no telephone, and labored over his final manuscript. In this prophetic work, which has been unavailable for more than ten years, he lays out his thoughts, plans, and dreams for America's future, including the need for better jobs, higher wages, decent housing, and quality education. With a universal message of hope that continues to resonate, King demanded an end to global suffering, asserting that humankind-for the first time-has the resources and technology to eradicate poverty.
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > United States > Elements in the population > Afro-Americans > Status and development since emancipation
- Academic > History > America > General
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Political Science > Civil Rights
- Law > Human Rights
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies
- Social Science > African-American Studies
- Social Science > Discrimination & Race Relations
- History > United States