The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
Most parents would give anything to anchor their children with a vibrant faith that “sticks” and continues to mature long-term. Yet despite this deep desire, research indicates that approximately 40-50% of high school seniors drift from their faith after graduation. In response to this problem, the Fuller Youth Institute (FYI) has launched the College Transition Project, a national longitudinal study following 400 high school seniors during their first three years in college. This provocative and needed research is geared to spark a movement that empowers parents, churches, leaders, and adults of all ages to develop robust and long-term faith in kids.
Zondervan; October 2011
More Social Science
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Conduct of life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Christian college students; Religious life; United States
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Social Science > Gender Studies