The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teaching Like Jesus
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
As a teacher, you long to help others do more than understand the Bible. You want them to experience its relevance and power for their lives. Teaching like Jesus is the answer! This commonsense guide offers examples of Jesus' teaching style from the Gospels, then shows how you can make these principles work for you -- regardless of what age group or ethnic background you're dealing with. Using a proven, four-step plan, Teaching Like Jesus gives you action steps, summaries, and other practical resources that will make your classroom a lively place to learn and apply the lessons so vitally important for transforming lives and nurturing disciples. You'll learn to think in terms of "see, hear, and do" in your lesson plans. And you'll find sample plans for age groups and cultures ranging from African-American preschoolers to Chinese married couples.
Zondervan; May 2011
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious education General > Spilman, Bernard Washington, 1871-
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Public worship
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Theology, Practical
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Christian symbols and symbolism
- Religion > Christianity