Using Plan for Every Part (PFEP) to Turbo Charge Your Supply Chain
A Plan for Every Part (PFEP) is all about determining the right part at the right time, in the quantity needed. Turbo Flow: Using Plan for Every Part (PFEP) to Turbo Charge Your Supply Chain explains how to take this detailed inventory plan from the manufacturing arena and apply it to boost performance and cost efficiencies in your supply chain. It explains how to use PFEP to improve management of your raw materials, WIP, and finished goods inventories.
Tapping into two decades of combined experience at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, the authors explains how to use PFEP to determine how much you need to build, the proper frequency for deliveries, how often you need to pick up from suppliers, and how much inventory you require.
- Presents an overview of PFEP for finished goods
- Discusses internal route planning and design using PFEP data
- Details external logistics and synchronization of manufacturing, logistics, and inventory cycles
For those willing to fundamentally change the way they do business, this book will light the path to more efficient and profitable supply chain management.
144 pages; ISBN 9781439883709
, or download in or
Title: Turbo Flow
Author: Tim Conrad; Robyn Rooks
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business
- Technology > Industrial Technology
- Technology > Engineering
- Business > Purchasing & Buying
- Business > Management
- Business > Industries