Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware
Create your own Arduino-based designs, gain in-depth knowledge of the architecture of Arduino, and learn the user-friendly Arduino language all in the context of practical projects that you can build yourself at home. Get hands-on experience using a variety of projects and recipes for everything from home automation to test equipment.
Arduino has taken off as an incredibly popular building block among ubicomp (ubiquitous computing) enthusiasts, robotics hobbyists, and DIY home automation developers. Authors Jonathan Oxer and Hugh Blemings provide detailed instructions for building a wide range of both practical and fun Arduino-related projects, covering areas such as hobbies, automotive, communications, home automation, and instrumentation.
- Take Arduino beyond "blink" to a wide variety of projects from simple to challenging
- Hands-on recipes for everything from home automation to interfacing with your car engine management system
- Explanations of techniques and references to handy resources for ubiquitous computing projects
Supplementary material includes a circuit schematic reference, introductions to a range of electronic engineering principles and general hints & tips. These combine with the projects themselves to make Practical Arduino: Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware an invaluable reference for Arduino users of all levels. You'll learn a wide variety of techniques that can be applied to your own projects.
441 pages; ISBN 9781430224785
, or download in
Title: Practical Arduino
Author: Jonathan Oxer; Hugh Blemings
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Interactive multimedia
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Information Technology