The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata
The only Oracle Press guide to the powerful technology available in the Sun Oracle Database Machine and the Exadata Storage Server
Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata and the Sun Oracle Database Machine is filled with best practices for deployments, hardware sizing, architecting the database machine environments for maximum availability, and backup and recovery. Oracle Database 11gR2 features used within these offerings, as well as migration options and paths for Oracle and non-Oracle databases to Oracle Exadata are covered. This Oracle Press guide also discusses architecture, administration, maintenance, monitoring, and tuning of Oracle Exadata Storage Servers and the Sun Oracle Database Machine.
Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata and the Sun Oracle Database Machine
- Covers Oracle Exadata concepts and best practices for deployments in enterprise data centers
- Is written by experts who are educating the sales and technical teams at Oracle about Oracle Exadata and the Sun Oracle Database Machine
- Contains all the information you need for successful implementation in one book
Expert coverage from Oracle Press
Features and Foundation; Oracle and Tightly Integrated Hardware and Software Platforms; Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition Software Features; Oracle Exadata Software Features; Sun Oracle Database Machine Hardware and Storage; Best Practices; Managing the Sun Oracle Database Machine; High Availability and Backup Strategies; Deploying Data Warehousing on the Sun Oracle Database Machine; Deploying OLTP, Batch, and Ad Hoc Workloads on the Sun Oracle Database Machine; Consolidating Databases with the Sun Oracle Database Machine; Migrating to the Sun Oracle Database Machine; Sample Source Environment Metrics; Exadata Capacity and Performance Specs
More from this author
- Oracle Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Solutions2007US$ 57.95410 pages
- Oracle Essentials2004US$ 31.99400 pages