The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata
Maximize Oracle Exadata Capabilities
Leverage all of the powerful features available in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine using the proven techniques inside this Oracle Press guide. Written by Oracle experts, Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata shows you how to take full advantage of this complete, optimized package of software, servers, and storage. Best practices for enterprise deployments, high availability, administration, backup and recovery, data warehousing, online transaction processing, consolidation, and migration are included in this authoritative resource.
- Take advantage of the tightly integrated hardware and software in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Work with Oracle Exadata software features, including Smart Scans, Oracle Exadata Hybrid Columnar Compression, storage indexes, Oracle Exadata Smart Flash Cache, and I/O Resource Manager
- Understand Oracle Exadata Database Machine balanced hardware architecture
- Architect, administer, and monitor Oracle Exadata Storage Servers
- Deploy data warehouses on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Run online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Consolidate databases with and migrate databases to the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
432 pages; ISBN 9780071752602
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages