The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems, Second Edition
A classic Schaum's Outline, thoroughly updated to match the latest course scope and sequence. The ideal review for the thousands of engineering students who need to know the signals and systems concepts needed in almost all electrical engineering fields and in many other scientific and engineering disciplines.
About the Book
This updated edition of the successful outline in signals and systems is revised to conform to the current curriculum. Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems mirrors the standard course in scope and sequence. It helps students understand basic concepts and offers problem-solving practice in topics such as transform techniques for the analysis of LTI systems, the LaPlace transform and its application to continuous-time and discrete-time LTI systems, Fourier analysis of signals and systems, and the state space or state variable concept and analysis for both discrete-time and continuous-time systems.
Key Selling Features
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in signals and systems
- 571 solved problems
- Additional material on matrix theory and complex numbers
- Clear, concise explanations of all signals and systems concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: Basic Circuit Analysis, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Engineering and Circuit Analysis, Introduction to Circuit Analysis, AC and DC Circuits
- Record of Success: Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems is a solid selling title in the series—with previous edition having sold over 33,000 copies since 1999.
- Easily-understood review of signals and systems
- Supports all the major textbooks for electrical engineering courses kin electric circuits
- Supports the following bestselling textbooks: Oppenheim: Signals and Systems 2ed, 0138147574, $147.00, Prentice Hall, 1996. Lathi: Linear Systems and Signals 4ed, 9780195158335, $147.00, Oxford U. Press, 2004. McClellan, Signal Processing First, 2ed, 0130909998, $147.00, Prentice Hall, 2003. Kamen: Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and MATLAB 3ed, 9780131687370, $147.00, Prentice Hall, 2006.
Market / Audience
Primary: For all electrical engineering students who need to learn or refresh their understanding of continuous-time and discrete-time electrical signals and systems.
Secondary: Graduate students and professionals looking for a tool for review
Enrollment: Basic Circuit Analysis – 1,054, Electrical Circuits – 21,921; Electrical Engineering and Circuit Analysis – 52,590; Introduction to Circuit Analysis – 2,700; AC and DC Circuits – 3,800
Hwei P. Hsu (Audubon, PA) was Professor of Electrical Engineering at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He received his B.S. from National Taiwan University and M.S. and Ph.D. from Case Institute of Technology. He has published several books which include Schaum's Outline of Analog and Digital Communications and Schaum's Outline of Probability, Random Variables, and Random Processes.
480 pages; ISBN 9780071634731
, or download in or