The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Handbook for Management
Waste: A Handbook for Management gives the broadest, most complete coverage of waste in our society. The book examines a wide range of waste streams, including:
- Household waste (compostable material, paper, glass, textiles, household chemicals, plastic, water, and e-waste)
- Industrial waste (metals, building materials, tires, medical, batteries, hazardous mining, and nuclear)
- Societal waste (ocean, military, and space)
- The future of landfills and incinerators
Covering all the issues related to waste in one volume helps lead to comparisons, synergistic solutions, and a more informed society. In addition, the book offers the best ways of managing waste problems through recycling, incineration, landfill and other processes.
- Co-author Daniel Vallero interviewed on NBC's Today show for a segment on recycling
- Scientific and non-biased overviews will assist scientists, technicians, engineers, and government leaders
- Covers all main types of waste, including household, industrial, and societal
- Strong focus on management and recycling provides solutions
604 pages; ISBN 9780123814760
, or download in or