Events Feasibility and Development
Events Feasibility and Development: From Strategy to Operations answers two fundamental questions faced by all events planners and organizers: how do I justify this event to the client? and why are we spending money on this event?.
With a user-friendly learning structure containing bullet points, questions and exercises and international case studies (Australian Taxation Office, Saudi Arabian events returns, Fuji-Xerox events), Events Feasibility and Development: From Strategy to Operations looks at issues such as: the process of creating a feasibility study events forecasting models and cost/benefit analysis types of events (exhibitions, sports, festivals) and their benefits and returns project management tools for measuring return on investment.
Companion website: www.eventsfd.com -- contains videos, colour photos and a list of related resources.
360 pages; ISBN 9781136404658
, or download in or
Title: Events Feasibility and Development
Author: William O'Toole
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application program interfaces (Computer software)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Industries > Service Industries
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Public Relations
- Business > Project Management