The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A2 Media Studies
The Essential Introduction for WJEC
Developing key topics in depth and introducing students to the notion of independent study, this full colour, highly illustrated textbook is designed to support students through the transition from AS to A2 and is the perfect guide for the new WJEC A2 Media Studies syllabus. Individual chapters, written by experienced teachers and examiners cover the following key areas:
• Introduction: From AS to A2
• 1. Key Concepts: genre, narrative, representation, audience
• 2. Developing Textual Analysis
• 3. Theoretical Perspectives
• 4. Passing MS4: Text, Industry and Audience
• 5. Passing MS3: Media Investigation and Production
Specially designed to be user-friendly, A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC includes activities, key terms, case studies, sample exam questions and over 120 full colour images.
, or download in or