Q&A Torts 2011-2012
You’ve planned your revision and you know your subject inside out! But how do you apply what you have learned to get the best marks in the examination room?
Routledge Q&As give you the ideal opportunity to practice and refine your exam technique, helping you to apply your knowledge most effectively in an exam situation. Each book contains approximately fifty essay and problem-based questions on topics commonly found on exam papers, complete with answer plans and fully worked model answers. Our authors have also highlighted common mistakes as well as offering you tips to achieve the very best marks. What’s more, Routledge Q&As are written by lecturers who are also examiners, giving you an exclusive insight into exactly what examiners are looking for in an answer.
New editions for 2011-2012 include:
- An introduction, with essay-writing and exam preparation advice, written specifically to address the unique demands of the subject under consideration.
- ‘Aim Higher’ text boxes offering tips and advice to help those students aiming for top marks to go the extra mile.?
- ‘Common Pitfalls’ text boxes showing where students often trip up or highlighting areas of potential confusion, to help students avoid making some of these common mistakes.?
- Key cases and legislation, highlighted within the text for ease of reference.
- Boxed answer plans after each question, outlining the major points students should be aiming to convey in their answer.
- Books in the series are also supported by a companion website offering online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
Title: Q&A Torts 2011-2012
Author: Jason Lowther
All You Need to Know About the Music Business 2015 US$ 16.99 512 pages
The Future of the Professions 2015 US$ 17.19 368 pages
Law and the Technologies of the Twenty-First Century 2012 US$ 42.64 494 pages
Contracts 2011 US$ 39.99 492 pages