The Practice of Generalist Social Work
Sufficiently concise to be teachable in a one-semester practice course, yet available with a treasure trove of related materials for use in a two or three-course practice sequence, this text helps translate the guiding theoretical perspectives of social justice, human rights, and critical social construction into purposeful social work practice. Three unique cases, specially written for this Series, provide a "learning by doing" framework unavailable from any other social work publisher. Companion readings and many other resources enable this text to be the centerpiece for three semesters of practice teaching. Go to www.routledgesw.com to learn more.
Title: The Practice of Generalist Social Work
Author: Julie Birkenmaier; Marla Berg-Weger; Martha P. Dewees
More Social Science
Angels in America: A Gay Fantasia on National Themes 2014 US$ 16.99 361 pages
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Practice of Generalist Social WorkUS$ 105.00
- The Practice of Generalist Social WorkUS$ 99.95
- Chapters 8-13: The Practice of Generalist Social Work, Third EditionUS$ 45.95
- Chapters 1-7: The Practice of Generalist Social Work, Third EditionUS$ 54.95
- Chapters 10-13: The Practice of Generalist Social Work, Third EditionUS$ 30.95