Crime and Terrorism Risk
Studies in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Crime and Terrorism Risk is a collection of original essays and articles that presents a broad overview of the issues related to the assessment and management of risk in the new security age. These original articles show how researchers, experts and the public are beginning to think about crime and terrorism issues in terms of a new risk paradigm that emphasizes establishing a balance between threat and resources in developing prevention and response strategies.
304 pages; ISBN 9781135851910
, or download in or
Title: Crime and Terrorism Risk
Author: Leslie W. Kennedy; Edmund F. McGarrell
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Prevention of crime, methods, etc.
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- Political Science > Civil Rights
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Citizenship