Litt's Drug Eruptions & Reactions Manual, 17th Edition
Litt’s Drug Eruptions and Reactions Manual (D.E.R.M.), is a guide to drug eruptions, adverse reactions and clinically relevant drug–drug interactions associated with over 1300 drugs. This simple, well-organised book systematically catalogues adverse reactions and cutaneous side-effects of drugs that are used to treat dozens of conditions.
Internationally relied on for nearly 2 decades by dermatologists and medical practitioners, the book contains detailed profiles for drugs that are listed and indexed in alphabetical order. The book holds comprehensive drug information and offers an unparalleled focus on cutaneous and mucosal reaction patterns.
Over 35,000 adverse reactions and drug eruptions are listed, and wherever possible, incidence levels for reactions are included. Reaction listings and incidence data are supported by thousands of up-to-date, peer-reviewed references from MEDLINE, including drug trials, review articles and case studies.
Also in the 17th Edition:
- Pregnancy category information for over 1000 drugs, included for the first time
- Supplements, vaccines and other biologics also profiled
- Over 60 new drug profiles added
Title: Litt's Drug Eruptions & Reactions Manual, 17th Edition
Author: Jerome Litt
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
Reengineering Health Care 2010 US$ 26.99 241 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Litt's Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual, 21st EditionUS$ 199.95
- Litt's Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual, 22nd EditionUS$ 199.95
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 14th EditionUS$ 290.00
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 15th EditionUS$ 300.00
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 13th EditionUS$ 309.95