The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Driving Down Cost
How to Manage and Cut Costs- Intelligently
The first accessible and practical book to address the topic of cost management in a general for the manager at every level and in every function. Andrew Wileman provides a toolkit of key ideas and strategies for analyzing cost-management. Relevant to all private sector businesses and public sector organizations, Driving Down Cost includes practical techniques for implementing cost reduction programs. Based on over 25 years experience, it is packed with real-life, international case studies.
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Service industries; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Management
- Business > Corporate Finance
- Business > Budgeting