The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
I Love You More
How Everyday Problems Can Strengthen Your Marriage
How to make the thorns in your marriage come up roses. The big and little annoyances in your marriage are actually opportunities to deepen your love for each other. Relationship experts and award-winning authors Les and Leslie Parrott believe that your personal quirks and differences—where you squeeze the toothpaste tube, how you handle money—can actually help draw you together provided you handle them correctly. Turn your marriage’s prickly issues into opportunities to love each other more as you learn how to ? build intimacy while respecting personal space ? tap the power of a positive marriage attitude ? replace boredom with fun, irritability with patience, busyness with time together, debt with a team approach to your finances . . . and much, much more. Plus—get an inside look at the very soul of your marriage, and how connecting with God can connect you to each other in ways you never dreamed.
Zondervan; May 2009
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
Hold Me Tight 2008 US$ 12.99
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English > Hymns, English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Family & Relationships > Marriage