This introductory textbook shows you how to apply the principles of marketing within the hospitality industry.
Written specifically for students taking marketing modules within a hospitality course it contains examples and case studies that show how ideas and concepts can be successfully applied to a real-life work situation. It emphasises topical issues such as sustainable marketing, corporate social responsibility and relationship marketing. It also describes the impact that the internet has had on both marketing and hospitality, using a variety of tools including a wide range of internet learning activities.
448 pages; ISBN 9781136346552
, or download in or
Title: Hospitality Marketing
Author: David Bowie; Francis Buttle
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Marketing
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hotel management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Marketing