A Professor's Rage

The Chilling True Story of Harvard PhD Amy Bishop, her Brother's Mysterious Death, and the Shooting Spree that Shocked the Nation

A Professor's Rage by Michele R. McPhee

A devoted wife and mother and a Harvard-educated scientist working as a biology professor at the University of Alabama-Huntsville, Amy Bishop seemed to have it all. But when she was denied tenure, her whole world came crashing down…and she reacted in a way no one ever could have imagined.

On February 13, 2010, Amy was charged with murder for opening fire in a staff meeting the day before, killing three colleagues and injuring others. How could one woman's fury unleash such destruction? While the campus massacre made national headlines, authorities began a thorough investigation and uncovered another chilling episode in Amy's past.

When she was twenty-one, Amy fatally shot her teenage brother, Seth. His death was ruled an accident--and no charges were pressed. But for many involved in the case, Amy's story didn't add up, and law-enforcement officials suspected it was murder…After the Huntsville rampage, the cold case was reopened and Amy would find herself charged with killing her own brother--murder in the first degree. If Amy had been found guilty twenty-four years earlier, three lives might have been saved.
A Professor's Rage is the chilling true story of an intelligent woman with a secret past ... a past that would burst out in a shocking killing.

St. Martin's Press; June 2011
ISBN 9781429968317
Download in secure EPUB
Title: A Professor's Rage
Author: Michele R. McPhee

Buy, download and read A Professor's Rage (eBook) by Michele R. McPhee today!
More True Crime
Subject categories
9780312535292
9781429968317