Shadow Grail #2: Conspiracies

Shadow Grail #2: Conspiracies by Mercedes Lackey

Conspiracies, the second book in the Shadow Grail series by the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestselling authors Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill

Spirit and her friends Burke, Loch, Muirin, and Addie have managed to defeat the evil force that has been killing students at Oakhurst Academy for the past forty years--or so they think. When a series of magical attacks disrupts the school, Doctor Ambrosius calls upon alumnus Mark Rider to secure the campus--and start training the students for war. The only student without magic, Spirit doesn't trust Mark or his methods. She knows that Oakhurst isn't safe. And if Spirit and her friends want to live long enough to graduate, they have to find out what is really going on--before it's too late.

At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.

Tom Doherty Associates; July 2011
Read online, or download in EPUB
Title: Shadow Grail #2: Conspiracies
Author: Mercedes Lackey; Rosemary Edghill

NSA Leak Mystery Not Solved With Arrest of Hal Martin - NBCNews.com
Fri, 07 Oct 2016 14:00:24 -0700
NBCNews.comNSA Leak Mystery Not Solved With Arrest of Hal MartinNBCNews.comU.S. intelligence officials are investigating the ...
Will You Trust Marcus (And Goldman Sachs) With Your Debt? - Fast Company
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:32:21 -0700
Fast CompanyWill You Trust Marcus (And Goldman Sachs) With Your Debt?Fast CompanyThen, in 1869, he reinvented himself as a ...
Seeking the Grail: Why Effective Ritual Is Important - Patheos (blog)
Mon, 03 Oct 2016 15:36:20 -0700
Patheos (blog)Seeking the Grail: Why Effective Ritual Is ImportantPatheos (blog)I see what amazing rituals do for people. ...
9780765317629
9781429997188