The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Wedding Planning For Dummies
Wedding Planning For Dummies, 2nd Edition demystifies and simplifies all the details that go into the Big Day, providing inspiration and innovative ideas to personalize your wedding celebration and, of course, make it fun for everyone—especially you! This one-stop guide is all you need to:
- Design a comprehensive schedule for a snag-free wedding day
- Keep track of expenses with a wedding budget
- Negotiate contracts and surf online for deals
- Get those pesky financial technicalities out of the way
- Plan a weekend wedding, a themed wedding, and other celebrations
- Select a suitable wedding party
- Plan for various customs and rites
- Get the decorative effect you want
- Throw a great reception with music, food, drink, and cake!
- Handle gifts, registries, rings, photos, and the honeymoon
Packed with tips for saving money and common kitsch you should avoid, this is the ultimate guide to satisfying everyone on the Big Day. You’ll discover the confidence you need to make the wedding of your dreams come true with Wedding Planning For Dummies, 2nd Edition!
Title: Wedding Planning For Dummies
Author: Marcy Blum; Laura F. Kaiser
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition 2012 US$ 11.49 336 pages