Word 2003 For Dummies
Word 2003 For Dummies shows you all the essentials ofbuilding, reviewing, and adding cool new features to Worddocuments. No wonder the previous editions sold over 1.7 millioncopies. This book makes it easy to catch on, because it:
- Adopts a beginner’s point of view in order to show youthe basics of running the program.
- Includes complete walkthroughs for many features
- Reveals tips, tricks, and wizards to make Word a snap
- Covers more advanced techniques, making it a reliable referenceat any level
- Written by the author of the first For Dummies bookever, DOS For Dummies, as well as the bestselling Word2002 For Dummies and PCs For Dummies
With Word 2003 For Dummies, you’ll get all theinformation you need to be the most productive with Word. No longerwill you be spending less time working and more time make Wordwork. You’ll be creating fantastic-looking documents in notime!
432 pages; ISBN 9781118053300
, or download in or
Title: Word 2003 For Dummies
Author: Dan Gookin
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages