The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummies
The Samsung Galaxy Tab puts a universe of technology right in your hands. And, if you've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab, you've got a handful of cool features to explore. This For Dummies guide shows you how to take full advantage of all this exciting new technology.
In addition to tablet features you may already be familiar with—web and e-mail access, music, camera, e-books, and much more—this book shows you how to do video conferencing, video chat, find new apps, and take full advantage of the reach and popularity of the Android operating system. Packed with practical how-tos, tips, and features, Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummies makes using your Tab easier.
- Helps you get up to speed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Clarifies the basics of how to use it, how the technology works, how to configure everything, and how to make it totally yours
- Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, and techniques, all in full color
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, wireless networking, desktop synchronization, accessing apps at the Android market, and more
- Explores how to customize your Galaxy Tab, how to maintain it, and how to upgrade it with new software
Got a new Galaxy Tab? Now find out how to use it with Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummies.
More from this author
- C For Dummies2004US$ 24.99410 pages
- Dan Gookin Teaches Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Adobe Reader2000US$ 19.99410 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Sun computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software