Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummies
The Samsung Galaxy Tab puts a universe of technology right inyour hands. And, if you've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab, you've got ahandful of cool features to explore. This For Dummies guideshows you how to take full advantage of all this exciting newtechnology.
In addition to tablet features you may already be familiarwith—web and e-mail access, music, camera, e-books, and muchmore—this book shows you how to do video conferencing, videochat, find new apps, and take full advantage of the reach andpopularity of the Android operating system. Packed with practicalhow-tos, tips, and features, Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummiesmakes using your Tab easier.
- Helps you get up to speed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Clarifies the basics of how to use it, how the technologyworks, how to configure everything, and how to make it totallyyours
- Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, andtechniques, all in full color
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, wirelessnetworking, desktop synchronization, accessing apps at the Androidmarket, and more
- Explores how to customize your Galaxy Tab, how to maintain it,and how to upgrade it with new software
Got a new Galaxy Tab? Now find out how to use it with SamsungGalaxy Tab For Dummies.
Title: Samsung Galaxy Tab For Dummies
Author: Dan Gookin
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Sun computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software