The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
TradeStation Made Easy!
Using EasyLanguage to Build Profits with the World's Most Popular Trading Software
The majority of professional and individual traders use some kind of trading software on which to base their strategies. With over 100,000 users, the most popular trading software today is TradeStation, published by TradeStation Technologies. While this software is favored by many, TradeStation's computer language can be confusing, especially for the novice.
TradeStation Made Easy! is the first and only book to explain exactly how to use the unique computer language behind this bestselling software program. It is not meant as a replacement for the TradeStation manuals, instead it will cover the essence of programming in EasyLanguage and focus on a consistent set of data and an elementary system throughout.
- An easily understood guide to TradeStation that also provides tips for the user in designing a personalized trading system
- Endorsed by the software provider TradeStation Technologies
- Written in a straightforward manner, that is accessible even for those with little computer experience
TradeStation Made Easy! fills a much-needed gap in this area and puts the basics of EasyLanguage in perspective. With it, you'll be able to write simple and intermediate programs that will accurately express your theories and ideas about whatever market interests you.
746 pages; ISBN 9781118063156
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Eiffel
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Electronic Commerce
- Business > Investments & Securities