TradeStation Made Easy!
Using EasyLanguage to Build Profits with the World's Most Popular Trading Software
The majority of professional and individual traders use somekind of trading software on which to base their strategies. Withover 100,000 users, the most popular trading software today isTradeStation, published by TradeStation Technologies. While thissoftware is favored by many, TradeStation's computer language canbe confusing, especially for the novice.
TradeStation Made Easy! is the first and only book to explainexactly how to use the unique computer language behind thisbestselling software program. It is not meant as a replacement forthe TradeStation manuals, instead it will cover the essence ofprogramming in EasyLanguage and focus on a consistent set of dataand an elementary system throughout.
- An easily understood guide to TradeStation that also providestips for the user in designing a personalized trading system
- Endorsed by the software provider TradeStationTechnologies
- Written in a straightforward manner, that is accessible evenfor those with little computer experience
TradeStation Made Easy! fills a much-needed gap in thisarea and puts the basics of EasyLanguage in perspective. With it,you'll be able to write simple and intermediate programs that willaccurately express your theories and ideas about whatever marketinterests you.
746 pages; ISBN 9781118063156
, or download in or
Title: TradeStation Made Easy!
Author: Sunny J. Harris; Bill Cruz
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Eiffel
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Electronic Commerce
- Business > Investments & Securities