The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
SQL All-in-One For Dummies
SQL, or structured query language, is the international standard language for creating and maintaining relational databases. It is the basis of all major databases in use today and is essential for the storage and retrieval of database information. This fun and friendly guide takes SQL and all its related topics and breaks it down into easily digestible pieces for you to understand. You’ll get the goods on relational database design, development, and maintenance, enabling you to start working with SQL right away!
- Provides an overview of the SQL language and examines how it is integral for the storage and retrieval of database information
- Includes updates to SQL standards as well as any new features
- Explores SQL concepts, relational database development, SQL queries, data security, database tuning, and more
- Addresses the relationship between SQL and programming as well as SQL and XML
If you’re looking for an up-to-date sequel to the bestelling first edition of SQL All-in-One For Dummies, then this is the book for you!
744 pages; ISBN 9781118038659
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management