The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft Office 2010 Digital Classroom
This Microsoft Office 2010 book-and-video training package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Microsoft-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color book includes 27 lessons that teach you the new features and quirks of Microsoft Office 2010.
Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, and provides valuable video tutorials that complement what you're learning and clearly demonstrate how to do tasks. This jam-packed training package takes you well beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of the Microsoft Office suite that is available in standard 32-bit and now also a 64-bit version
- Walks you through 27 lessons, each consisting of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and lesson files in full color that make each task less intimidating
- Includes all the lesson files from the book and video tutorials that clearly show you how to do tasks and reinforces what you're learning in the book
- Covers exciting new Office 2010 features such as Office Web apps that can be accessed from anywhere and a streamlined new Ribbon
- Provides the perfect, one-stop, robust learning package-with book and supplementary video training on all the applications in Office 2010
- Additional resources available on companion Web site: www.digitalclassroombooks.com
Learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 with this all-in-one, value-packed combo!
464 pages; ISBN 9781118058398
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages