E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
Much has happened in e-mail marketing since the first edition ofthis book appeared in 2007. With the dramatic rise of social mediaand mobile devices, there are more ways than ever to targetcampaigns and maximize your e-mail marketing dollars. The newedition of this helpful book is full of practical advice, whetheryou?re an enterprise-level marketer using a third-party e-mailmarketing company or small business owner handling everythingyourself.
- Helps you map out an e-mail marketing strategy with reachableobjectives
- Simplifies the process of list-building, message-creation, andresults-tracking
- Offers legal guidance, so you stay compliant with anti-spamlaws
- Shows you how to deliver your message and incorporate socialmedia
- Explains how to track and interpret results
- Includes the top ten things you should not put in yourmessages, and much more
Get more out of your e-mail marketing campaigns with thiseasy-to-follow guide.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118075760
, or download in or
Title: E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages