The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
Much has happened in e-mail marketing since the first edition of this book appeared in 2007. With the dramatic rise of social media and mobile devices, there are more ways than ever to target campaigns and maximize your e-mail marketing dollars. The new edition of this helpful book is full of practical advice, whether you?re an enterprise-level marketer using a third-party e-mail marketing company or small business owner handling everything yourself.
- Helps you map out an e-mail marketing strategy with reachable objectives
- Simplifies the process of list-building, message-creation, and results-tracking
- Offers legal guidance, so you stay compliant with anti-spam laws
- Shows you how to deliver your message and incorporate social media
- Explains how to track and interpret results
- Includes the top ten things you should not put in your messages, and much more
Get more out of your e-mail marketing campaigns with this easy-to-follow guide.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118075760
, or download in or
More from this author
- Web Marketing All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2009US$ 34.99
- Mobile Marketing For Dummies2010US$ 24.99388 pages