The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 High Availability: Maximize Your Availability with Grid Infrastructure, RAC and Data Guard
Leverage Oracle Database 11g Release 2 High Availability Features
Protect your critical business assets and achieve maximum database uptime using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Database 11g Release 2 High Availability: Maximize Your Availability with Grid Infrastructure, Oracle Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Data Guard, Second Edition provides cost-effective solutions to current availability challenges. Discover how to grid-enable your IT framework, roll out Oracle Real Application Clusters, maintain standby databases, and deploy Oracle Flashback. Monitoring, tuning, and disaster recovery techniques are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Install Oracle Clusterware (as part of Oracle's grid infrastructure) or upgrade from an earlier version
- Build test clusters and hosts using Oracle VM
- Work with Oracle Automatic Storage Management and Oracle Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System
- Create synchronized standby databases using Oracle Data Guard
- Reliably archive and restore data with Oracle Recovery Manager
- Use Oracle Flashback to identify and undo user errors
- Configure Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control for management of an Oracle maximum availability architecture environment
560 pages; ISBN 9780071752077
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages