The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
AIRPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 6/E
The definitive guide to airport planning and management—fully revised and updated
Airport Planning and Management, Sixth Edition offers detailed coverage of all of the advancements the aviation industry has experienced in the nearly seven years since the previous edition was published. These include the latest cutting-edge technologies; crucial changes to a variety of rules, regulations, and policies; essential security measures; and reactions to geopolitical events. This is a complete, authoritative, and up-to-date resource on the topic.
New to This Edition
- Updated coverage of privatization of airports
- New material on airfield infrastructure and safety and airport planning
- New focus on redesign of the air traffic systems
- New descriptions of passenger and baggage processing technologies
- Security updated throughout
- New coverage of federal regulations on airport finance and revenue strategies
- Energy efficiency and sustainability added
- New chapter on airports in the global environment, drawing more international interest
- Test prep questions with solutions available online
Airports and Airport Systems; Organization and Administration; Historical and Legislative Perspective; Airport Operations Management; The Airfield; Airspace and Air Traffic Control; Airport Operations Management under FAR Part 139; Airport Terminals and Ground Access; Airport Administrative Management; Airport Financial Management; The Economic, Political, and Social Role of Airports; Airport Planning; Airport Capacity and Delay; Airports in the Global Environment; The Future of Airport Management; Code of Federal Regulations 14 CFR – Aeronautics and Space; Code of Federal Regulations 49 CFR – 1500 Series, Transportation Security Regulations; Federal Aviation Administration 150 Series Advisory Circulars