Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours
Includes C++ compiler and IDE for Windows, Mac & Linux
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you can learn the basics of programming with C++–one of the most popular and powerful programming languages ever created.
Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, this fast and friendly tutorial teaches you everything you need to know, from installing and using a compiler, to debugging the programs you’ve created, to what’s coming in C++0x, the next version of C++.
Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a solid understanding of the basics of C++ programming concepts and techniques.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common C++ programming tasks
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test yourself to make sure you’re ready to go on
Starter Kit software provides everything you need to create and compile C++ programs on any platform–Windows, Mac or Linux
Learn how to…
- Install and use a C++ compiler for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- Build object-oriented programs in C++
- Master core C++ concepts such as functions, classes, arrays, and pointers
- Add rich functionality with linked lists and templates
- Debug your programs for flawless code
- Learn exception and error-handling techniques
- Discover what’s new in C++0x, the next version of C++
Jesse Liberty is the author of numerous books on software development, including best selling titles on C++ and .NET. He is the president of Liberty Associates, Inc. where he provides custom programming, consulting, and training.
Rogers Cadenhead is a web application developer who has written many books on Internet-related topics, including Teach Yourself Java in 24 Hours. He maintains this book’s official website at http://cplusplus.cadenhead.org.
Visual development environment for Windows, Mac and Linux
Source code for the book’s examples
Register your book at informit.com/register for convenient access to updates and corrections as they become available.
463 pages; ISBN 9780672331824
, or download in or
Title: Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours
Author: Jesse Liberty; Rogers Cadenhead
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C++
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++