Hotel, Hostel & Hospital Housekeeping
This book offers an updated view of the planning, provision and service of accommodation in hotels, hostels, hospitals and similar establishments. It offers a new understanding of the changing role of the housekeeper, which now involves not only a greater knowledge of the technical skills required but also an awareness of management. New materials, equipment and methods have become available and the authors take these into account with reference to changing trade practices. The impact of new technology and the latest health and safety requirements are also considered.
This edition will be suitable for students on the City and Guilds 708 Accommodation Services course and 705 General Catering course schemes, FIH (formerly HCIMA) and BTEC courses.
Title: Hotel, Hostel & Hospital Housekeeping
Author: Joan Branson; Margaret Lennox
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team 2007 US$ 14.97 243 pages
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Food service > Food service; Equipment and supplies
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hotel management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Study Aids > Tests
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism