The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
iMovie '11 & iDVD: The Missing Manual
Apple's video-editing program is better than ever, but it still doesn’t have a printed guide to help you get started. That's where this gorgeous, full-color book comes in. You get clear explanations of iMovie's impressive new features, like instant rendering, storyboarding, and one-step special effects. Experts David Pogue and Aaron Miller also give you a complete course in film editing and DVD design.
- Edit video like the pros. Import raw footage, add transitions, and use iMovie’s newly restored, intuitive timeline editor.
- Create stunning trailers. Design Hollywood-style "Coming Attractions!" previews for your movies.
- Share your film. Distribute your movie in a variety of places—on smartphones, Apple TV, your own site, and with one-click exports to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, CNN iReport, and MobileMe.
- Make DVDs. Design the menus, titles, and layout for your DVDs, and burn them to disc.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Mavericks Edition2014US$ 23.99804 pages
- Piloting Palm2002US$ 27.95377 pages