Create your own toys, remote controllers, alarms, detectors, robots, and many other projects with the Arduino device. This simple microcontroller board lets artists and designers build a variety of amazing objects and prototypes that interact with the physical world. With this cookbook you can dive right in and experiment with more than a hundred tips and techniques, no matter what your skill level is.
The recipes in this book provide solutions for most common problems and questions Arduino users have, including everything from programming fundamentals to working with sensors, motors, lights, and sound, or communicating over wired and wireless networks. You'll find the examples and advice you need to begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away.
- Get to know the Arduino development environment
- Understand the core elements of the Arduino programming language
- Use common output devices for light, motion, and sound
- Interact with almost any device that has a remote control
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Use simple ways to transfer digital information from sensors to the Arduino device
- Create complex projects that incorporate shields and external modules
- Use and modify existing Arduino libraries, and learn how to create your own
, or download in
Title: Arduino Cookbook
Author: Michael Margolis
Introduction to Water Resources and Environmental Issues 2009 US$ 68.00 470 pages
Food, Inc. 2010 US$ 12.99