The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Working with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011
Configure, adapt, and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011—guided by two of the leading implementation specialists in the field. Whether you’re an IT professional, a developer, or a power user, you’ll get pragmatic, hands-on insights for customizing CRM in your organization—with or without programming.
Discover how to:
- Set up and configure your system
- Plan and configure security settings and information access
- Easily customize form attributes, views, and relationships
- Create and deploy custom reports
- Use xRM to quickly create and efficiently manage line-of-business applications
- Automate business workflows
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM with scripts and assemblies
, or download in
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages