The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Inside Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010
Build custom SharePoint 2010 solutions with deep architectural insights from the experts.
Get a detailed look inside SharePoint 2010—and master the intricacies of developing intranets, extranets, and Web-based applications. Guided by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you'll gain task-oriented guidance and extensive code samples to help you build robust business solutions.
Discover how to:
- Master fundamental development techniques for SharePoint Foundation
- Deploy your SharePoint application as a sandboxed solution for more stable and security-enhanced code
- Create page templates, master pages, Web Parts, custom controls, and event handlers
- Develop custom field types, site columns, content types, and list definitions
- Query SharePoint lists with the LINQ-to-SharePoint provider
- Customize the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities in SharePoint 2010
- Configure and extend Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Enterprise Search
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Architecture
- Computers > Management Information Systems