Pro Tools 9
Music Production, Recording, Editing and Mixing
Prepare yourself to be a great producer when using Pro Tools in your studio. Pro Tools 9: Music Production, Recording, Editing & Mixing is the definitive guide to the software for new and professional users, providing you with all the vital techniques that you need to know. Covering both Pro Tools HD 9 and Pro Tools 9 software, this book is extensively illustrated in color and packed with time saving hints and tips - making it a great reference to keep on hand.
* Become an expert Pro Tools user and fully unlock the potential of your system!
* Discover how to achieve complete control over tempo, time and key.
. Understand how to get professional results using the MIDI and music scoring features.
* Master the technicalities of recording, editing and mixing using Pro Tools.
* New features of Pro Tools HD 9 and Pro Tools 9 software described in detail.
* Link to Website full of useful extra info including comprehensive details of hardware options
* Endorsed by leading International record producers, composers and engineers.
Pro Tools 9: Music Production, Recording, Editing & Mixing is a vital reference source both for the working professional and for the serious hobbyist looking for professional results.
404 pages; ISBN 9781136111655
, or download in or
Title: Pro Tools 9
Author: Mike Collins
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages