The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Schaum's Outline of Statistics for Engineers
The ideal review for your statistics course geared toward engineering
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Concise explanations of the topics covered in statistics courses designed for students in engineering and the hard sciences
- Relevant examples and end-of-chapter questions motivate you and reinforce acquired skills
- Hundreds of solved problems
- Complete integration of EXCEL, MINITAB, SPSS, SAS, and STATISTIX software output as used in today's college statistics classes
- Detailed explanations and practice problems in all areas of engineering statistics
- Instructions for reading and interpreting today’s most popular statistical software packages
- Comprehensive review of advanced topics such as analysis of variance and quality management programs
- Practice in basic problem-solving skills in calculus-based statistics
304 pages; ISBN 9780071736473
, or download in or