The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence Unleashed
SharePoint 2010 is today’s leading presentation and deployment system for Business Intelligence (BI) solutions based on Microsoft technologies. This book brings together all the information you need to successfully implement and use SharePoint 2010’s powerful BI capabilities. It reflects the unsurpassed real-world experience of five expert consultants at RDA, a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in delivering advanced BI solutions with SharePoint.
You’ll first learn how to prepare SharePoint 2010 for the deployment of BI solutions. Next, the authors walk through integrating, configuring, and using Reporting Services, PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, Visio Services, and other key related technologies.
Building on what you’ve learned, you’ll walk step-by-step through constructing and integrating two end-to-end BI solutions. Finally, in a comprehensive troubleshooting section, the authors present today’s most common SharePoint BI issues, identify proven solutions, and teach effective problem-solving techniques.
- Get started fast, by using the Business Intelligence Center’s prebuilt site collection and template
- Build integrated, end-to-end SharePoint BI solutions
- Present business data to the enterprise through Excel Services
- Install, configure, and integrate Reporting Services and the Reporting Services Add-In for SharePoint
- Define document library content types and manage reports
- Use Report Viewer Web Parts to render reports on SharePoint web pages
- Build enterprise dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
- Secure dashboards via data source delegation, SharePoint permissions, and groups
- Analyze enormous datasets with PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint
- Publish Visio 2010 data-driven web diagrams that integrate multiple data sources
- Utilize the fine-grained security available through Visio Graphics Service
- Troubleshoot problems with Reporting Services, PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, and Visio Services
346 pages; ISBN 9780132660136
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages