VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Develop your VBA expertise instantly with proven techniques
VBA for the 2007 Microsoft® Office System shows you how to take full advantage of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite by automating routine Office tasks. No matter which Office application you’re using, there are some tasks you perform dozens of times, such as typing a section of text, running a series of menu commands, or formatting a document in a particular way.This book shows you how to accomplish the same tasks by incorporating them into a macro that you can run with just a few mouse clicks or keystrokes. This book shows you the basics of VBA programming from the ground up. Even if you’ve never programmed before, VBA for the 2007 Microsoft® Office System will have you up to speed with VBA in no time.You’ll learn how to write programs that control Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases, and even Outlook email.You get dozens of example macros that not only illustrate the concepts in the book but also provide you with practical, business-oriented tools that you can use right away to improve your productivity.
- Practical, real-world examples for anyone who uses Office applications—not just power users.
- Automate or streamline all your repetitive Word, Excel, and PowerPoint chores.
- Create custom dialog boxes and custom Ribbon tabs, groups, and buttons to make Office look and work the way you want it to—no program experience required!
- Easy-to-understand instructions that make learning VBA fast and fun.
- All code examples and documents are available online so you can get started with VBA with a minimum of fuss.
- Automate Routine Tasks
- Control Word, Excel,
- and PowerPoint
- Program Access Databases
- Automate Document Backups
- Create Advanced Email Rules
- Build Custom Dialog Boxes
- Customize the Office 2007
- Access the Registry
- Troubleshoot Macro Problems
- Control Macro Security
432 pages; ISBN 9780132714808
Title: VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Author: Paul McFedries
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages