The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Special Edition Using Mac OS X Leopard
SPECIAL EDITION USING MAC OS X LEOPARD
THE ONLY MAC OS X LEOPARD BOOK YOU NEED
We crafted this book to grow with you, providing the reference material you need as you move toward software proficiency and use of more advanced features. If you buy only one book on Mac OS X Leopard, Special Edition Using Mac OS X Leopard is the only book you need.
• Explore the depths of Mac OS X’s core including the desktop, Finder, Finder windows, the Dock, user accounts, the Dashboard and widgets, Spaces, and much more.
• Master OS X by installing and using Mac OS X applications, customizing the system, making your Mac accessible to everyone, automating your Mac with the Automator, using Unix commands, and working with mobile Macs.
• Run Windows applications on your Mac for those rare occasions when a Mac application isn’t available.
• Exploit Mac OS X’s Internet tools to connect to the Net with or without wires, use email, surf the Web, and take advantage of the many features of .Mac.
• Explore some of the great applications included with Mac OS X, such as iTunes, QuickTime, DVD Player, iCal, Address Book, iChat, and on it goes.
• Expand your system with input devices (such as keyboards and trackballs), output devices (printers, displays, and such), hard drives, and hubs (Ethernet, USB, and FireWire).
• Connect to other computers and devices safely and easily using Mac OS X’s advanced networking tools. Learn to configure your own network including Macs and Windows computers and how to share an Internet connection among them.
• Use great Mac OS X tools and techniques to keep your system in top condition and to solve problems.
1056 pages; ISBN 9780132714556
More from this author
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Home Schooling, Adobe Reader2004US$ 19.99336 pages
- Special Edition Using Mac OS X Leopard (Adobe Reader)2007US$ 39.991049 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages