The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Walking Twin Cities
34 tours exploring historic neghborhoods, lakeside parks, gangster hideouts, dive bars, and cultural
Walk the streets of Minneapolis-St. Paul, the economic and cultural center of the Upper Midwest, and discover their distinct identities as the City of Lakes on flat prairies and the Capitol City on rolling hills and high river bluffs. Laugh in a comedy club in Uptown or marvel at the works of art in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden; satisfy your inner foodie at one of the 17 blocks’ worth of restaurants along Eat Street or browse for the perfect accessory in Dinkytown. Whether you’re a visitor to the cities or a local looking to expand your sights, there’s a walk in this savvy, entertaining book for you. This highly portable guide features detailed maps for each trip, original photos, and parking information for every trip. Route summaries make each walk easy to follow, and a ?Points of Interest” section summarizes each walk’s highlights.
More from this author
- Academic > History > United States local history > The West. Trans-Mississippi Region. Great Plains > Minnesota
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Massachusetts
- Health & Fitness > Healthy Living
- Sports & Recreation > Walking
- Travel > United States > Midwest
- Travel > Reference