The Virgin Guide to British Universities 2011
The Virgin 2011 guide is the only university guide to offer a uniquely students' eye view of what it's like to study at a particular university.
As well as hard facts and practical information on every UK university - such as official ratings for teaching, statistics on where graduates end up and employment prospects by subject - the guide is also packed with useful information such as what the social scene is like, how much living costs are likely to be and what the student profile at a particular university is really like.
With a comprehensive entry on every UK university, the Virgin guide contains all the information and advice potential undergraduates will need to choose the best university for them.
With more potential students and fewer places every year, and average student debt topping £12,000, choosing the right university has never been more crucial. The Virgin guide is an essential guide to helping you get that choice right.
Title: The Virgin Guide to British Universities 2011
Author: Piers Dudgeon
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Virgin Guide to British Universities 2012US$ 25.58
- The Insider's Guide to the Colleges, 2011US$ 7.99
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes: Peer Reviews: Virgin Islands (British) 2011US$ 50.00
- How to Pay Zero Taxes 2011: Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows!US$ 20.00
- The Best British Short Stories 2011US$ 8.74