Microsoft® Visio® 2010 Step by Step
The smart way to learn Microsoft Visio 2010-one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create professional-looking business and technical diagrams with Visio 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build a variety of charts and diagrams with Visio templates
- Draw organization charts, floor plans, flowcharts, and more
- Apply color, text, and themes to your Visio diagrams
- Use Visio shapes to link to, store, and visualize data
- Collaborate on diagrams with Microsoft SharePoint® 2010
- Create custom diagrams with your own shapes and templates
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book's practice files—ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web. Free online account required.
Title: Microsoft® Visio® 2010 Step by Step
Author: Scott A. Helmers
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages